Why parents choose Numerise…
- Helps your child with tricky topics – every question has a help video
- Understands your child’s brain – finds and fills gaps in knowledge
- Motivates your child every day – league table, streaks, XP and challenges
- Targeted practice – identifies your child’s strengths and opportunities
- Celebrate success together – see all of their amazing achievements
- Teaches your child everything they need – covers topics taught in school
- Stay up to date at the click of a button – weekly progress emails
Numerise is a fantastic way for children to be supported and engaged in maths practice that builds confidence and supports them on their own maths journeys.Angellica Bell, TV and radio presenter
Pete Trego, Professional CricketerI think Numerise is a great way for anyone to sharpen up and build confidence with their maths knowledge. For me it was about being able to support my children with their upcoming exams which I now feel I’m able to do.
I am excited to try the next lesson. My favourite part is the fact that I can check my progress.Numerise learner
Numerise is one of the best maths programmes out there.Fiona, parent of a Numerise learner
Doing Numerise is helping me build confidence that I can do maths.Numerise learner
Reassuring for parents
Our maths videos help your child if they’re stuck so you don’t need to be a trigonometry expert yourself! And, you can see how they’re getting on via weekly emails and your own dashboard!
Tried, tested, trusted
Numerise was designed by the same brains behind HegartyMaths and Sparx Maths which already help over 1.6 million students with maths in school and at home.
Visit the Confidence Lab
Information and inspiration to help you build your confidence in maths