- Easy way to practise your Year 7 to 11 maths at home
- Explainer videos for every type of question
- Personalised questions help you make even more progress
- Learn trickier topics by building up from basics
- Have the freedom to choose your own level
- Track your progress and see yourself improving
I am excited to try the next lesson. My favourite part is the fact that I can check my progress.Numerise learner
Numerise is one of the best maths programmes out there. I love the fact that the programme does not tell the student the answer and that there are videos to show you so that I can learn as well.Fiona, parent of a Numerise learner
Doing Numerise is helping me build confidence that I can do maths.Numerise learner
It helps me to understand how my son is being taught. I feel confident enough to leave him to carry on and complete the lessons.Sharon, parent of a Numerise learner
Tried and tested by teachers
You get access to the same brains behind HegartyMaths and Sparx Maths, used by over 1.4 million students in school.
Reassuring for parents
As a parent you get regular updates on email, so you can leave them to get on with it on their own.
Visit the Confidence Lab
Information and inspiration to help you build your confidence in maths