Starting GCSE Maths can be daunting but it doesn’t need to be! Introducing our brand new PreGCSE short course.
Designed to bridge the gap between Key Stage 3 and GCSE, our 12 week course will make sure your child has a solid grounding in all of the key maths skills that will help them thrive in September.
Join the community of nearly two million people improving their maths with Sparx Learning products.
What the course covers
There are 12 lessons covering ratio; solving equations; 3D Shapes; index rules and standard form; probability; brackets; proportion; factors, multiples and primes; circles; pie charts; percentage change; and sequences.
Better yet, any gaps in knowledge will be filled and any confusing topics will be made simple with a help video for every question. Yes, that means you can step back and let them crack on themselves!
How it works
- Helpful videos guide children through each topic so they grasp the concepts independently, without parental supervision.
- Questions are tailored to your child’s level, so they can build their confidence and practice at their own pace.
- League tables, daily challenges, XP, goals and quizzes make maths practice fun and stimulating.
- We show you which topics your child is smashing and those that need a little bit more work.
- When they complete the course, each child receives a certificate.
- As a parent, you get weekly progress emails and a bespoke dashboard to see all of your child’s amazing achievements.
- The course can be completed on mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
Sign up now for a two-week free trial – no strings attached. Then, monthly payments are just £7.99 – a fraction of the cost of a maths tutor.