Ace maths this year
Want your child to be ready for Secondary Education? Numerise gives every child personalised maths helping to build their confidence so they make amazing progress.
NCERT class VI-VIII and Cambridge IGCSE courses available with help videos, quizzes, challenges and more – all FREE during the pilot.
We’d love to know what you think – this is a pilot version of the product so sign up and have a look around.
Why choose Numerise?
- Easy way to practise class VI-VIII and IGCSE maths at home
- Explainer videos for every type of question (over 10,000 in total!)
- Personalised questions to suit every individual learner
- Learners master tricky topics without even realising
- Daily challenges, badges and goals keep things interesting
- Weekly emails and a unique dashboard make sure parents are up to speed
- Designed by a Global Teacher of the Year finalist
Numerise is a fantastic way for children to be supported and engaged in maths practice that builds confidence and supports them on their own maths journeys.Angellica Bell, TV and radio presenter
Pete Trego, Professional CricketerI think Numerise is a great way for anyone to sharpen up and build confidence with their maths knowledge. For me it was about being able to support my children with there upcoming exams which I now feel I’m able to do.
I am excited to try the next lesson. My favourite part is the fact that I can check my progress.Numerise learner
Numerise is one of the best maths programmes out there. I love the fact that the programme does not tell the student the answer and that there are videos to show you so that I can learn as well.Fiona, parent of a Numerise learner
Doing Numerise is helping me build confidence that I can do maths.Numerise learner